War and Peace Show Discounted Ferry prices Specail Offer

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 07:02:33 PDT

This is of major interest to European readers, we have now secured a
special heavily discounted deal for the Dunkirk to Dover cross channel
route, especially apealing to the French, German , Dutch , Belgians coming
to the show, either by car, motorcycle or by military vehicle. We don't
think you can get it any cheaper on any other route into the UK. No size
restricitions seem to apply.

If you would like details please reply to me direct nigel@milweb.net
with this subject line
 War and Peace Show Discounted Ferry prices

I will reply with booking details.Show info www.warandpeace.uk.com

Kind regards, NIGE