M35 instrment panel legends & silicone brake fluid sticker

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 06:24:32 PDT

Hey all:

I need to paint the gauge panel (As well as the rest of the interior of the
cab) on my Deuce and am reluctant to do so because the panel has decals
marking the gauges i.e. FUEL, AIR, HIGH BEAM...

Does anyone have these decals for sale, or a way to make them? I have
thought of a Ptouch label maker, but I doubt that they will stick to the
surface very well.

Also I need 2 silicone brake fluid stickers, Any around?

Hank