Normandy 2000

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 07:00:09 PDT

List

I'm off to Normandy now for the next 5 days.... staying with GPW at the
Hillmann Battery just inland from Coleville Montomery behind Sword Beach - I
believe there will be a militaria fair there on the Sunday.

If anyone's going to be out there... my reg number is TFO 295 and I have a
British 10cwt GS Trailer.... GPW is in Mickey Mouse paint scheme with no
invasion markings or serial numbers... half way through a repaint. Trailer
is drab with serial numbers in white and armoured div sign on rear panel.

Cheers

Tim