Question on Equipment.

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 04:49:03 PDT

Is someone able to advise me of the correct Mil. I.D. # for the last two
U.S. Army Gas Masks / NBC masks, that were issued, (I'm not talking
about A.V. M14 or M25 masks) and what were the general eras they were in
service please??

Is anyone aware of a good source to purchase Qty. 4 - N.O.S., in the
box, recent issue, masks and carrying cases, as described above please??

Regards,
Tom