Re: [MV] Cleaning a Gas Can

From: Henry & Kate Cubillan (cubillan@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:11:49 PDT

One of my NATO cans had a lot of crud in it, and I used one of the small
electric power washers to clean it, using some Simple Green and lots of
very hot water. I then used the gas tank sealing kit by POR-15 on the
inside. I would recommend this product to anyone, I've used it
successfully on a 35-year old gas tank and it runs better than my newer
vehicles.

Cheers!

Henry Cubillan

--
Henry J. Cubillan       TLCA; AZLCA; CLCC; U4WDA
1991 FJ62               <cubillan@earthlink.net>