Vehicles wanted for Static Display at Vietnam Moving Wall 17-23 July

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 09:47:24 PDT

List,
The local American Legion is sponsoring the "Moving Vietnam Wall" exhibit
17-23 July 2000 in French Lick Indiana.
The Legion Commander has ask me be in charge of static displays. They would
like to have an assortment of Vehicles from the era on site. I am going to
drag me M-43 down and hope to have my 151 home, painted, and operational.
They would especially like to have a number of various vehicles for
Saturdays services.
French Lick is located about an hour northwest of Louisville, Kentucky / One
hour south of Bloomington or two hours south of Indianapolis. For anyone
interested in coming in, there are plenty of hotels/ motels in the area to
include a 500 plus room resort right across the street from the set-up site.
Plenty of camp grounds, state park, rec. facilities too.
If anyone is interested in support by bringing in vehicles for display, it
will be greatly appreciated. We will do all we can to assist and accommodate
all supporters.
If anyone needs additional info or what not, Please contact me via the
following channels:

Gordon W Bell
Fax 812-936-9088
Work 812-936-9088
Home 812-936-9369
e-mail: bellsurveying@smithville.net
There are going to be a number of Midwest politicians there so this would be
a good chance for us to make some points with them for our hobby.
Thanks for your time on this one.

Gordon W. Bell