Re: [MV] Stars & #'s

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:10:14 PDT

If you really want to get it right, find a copy of AR 850-5, Marking of
clothing, equipment, vehicles, and property.

My little Dodge reference book (Dodge Military vehicles Collection No1)
has all the AR 850-5 info for Dodge sized trucks, but doesn't have the
bigger stuff. I'd be suprised if Dennis at portrayal doesn't have a repro
available in some form.

The re-application got a lot cruder, and a lot of Canadian vehicles can be
seen with the star marked at a distinct angle just to show they weren't
American.

Gordon