radio parts needed for mutt installation

From: Matt Walker (mwalker3@Bayou.UH.EDU)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 14:26:34 PDT

Dear list

        I am looking for some much needed parts to finish an installation job, I
cant find this parts anywhere so I am hopeing that the list might know.
First off I need the metal plate that is used to install an R-442 in an
M151 mutt, this is the plate that the mount bolts to so that it will over
hang into the crew compartment and I need two of them. I also need the
interconnecting cable that goes between an RT-524 and the R-442, it has
been explain to me that this is a different cable then what goes between an
R-442 and the Am-2060 I only need one of those. And I also need the metal
brackets that mount the Ab-15 (?) antenne to the side of the mutt. This
mount is a little different then the usual ones in that one side is cut
diagnally so that it will fit against the wheel flares. Any help would be
greatly appriciated.

thank you for your time
matt