Matadors in Pounds at Pompey

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 14:19:34 PDT

Hi All,

I was in Pompey a few weeks ago (my old hometown) and I went and drove into
and around Pound's yard and there was nowt even remotely like it.

There were, in view, however:

1 x T34
1 x Conqueror
2 x Priest SPG
2 x Brit APC
2 x Saracen
2 x D.E. Submarines, ex-RN "O-boats".
1 x Humber Pig
2 x Large metal crates of US M-series spares
Beaucoup de Landrovers
2 x RN, Mk.6 twin, 4.5" mountings, probably ex-HMS Devonshire (County-class
GMD)

Quite what he has stashed in that rather large, partially underground,
stowage of his, though, is anybody's guess/fantasy. I'll go back for
another mooch if anyone has specific queries. I'll be visiting Blighty
about 6 days before Beltring. Some interesting kit in there though -
especially for a novice like me.
Tally-ho chaps!
Fat-Boy-in-Chief