Re: [MV] Budge website

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 10:15:02 PDT

Most of these dealers, and many others, are in the searchable Olive-Drab
dealer database. Please try it at: www.olive-drab.com -- use the quick
alpha search on the bottom menu bar, or the advanced search that is by zip
code or keywords. If you know of other dealers not on the list please let
me know and I will add them. Let me know if any problems.

I hope this is a useful service to everyone,
Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com