Command car for sale

From: Steve Sharp (reo1943@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 18:16:20 PDT

Hi

I have an early Dodge WC command car for sale or
trade. It is in rough condition but could be restored
or used for parts. It has a winch, but It looks like
some of the brackets are wrong. The back end has been
cut off above the fenders so that it could be used as
a truck. I can't read the data plate and where the
number is supposed to be stamped the frame has been
broke and replated for extra strength. It also has a
metal top welded on. Engine is stuck and has been
uncovered for several years by my estimation. It is
also missing the hood. Located in Duncan Oklahoma
(south-central)

I have been asking $2500 but am willing to take less,
or would also consider trades. My particular intrest
in MV's are larger trucks. If interested please
contact me off list, and I can email pictures.

Steve Sharp
reo1943@yahoo.com
sws1021@yahoo.com

1943 Reo 7.5 ton