Re: [MV] Iowa GSA Sale and M37 for sale

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:17:17 PDT

 Was at the GSA auction in New Mexico, Wendy. 21/2 ton trucks went cheep!!
all sold for under $1000.00 The only M-37 went for $700, most of the m-715s
went for less then $500 and a running CUCV Blazer running went for $1350.!!
of course the 2 items I wanted, I kept getting out bid by $25 bucks until I
hit my bidding limits and lost. BUT I WILL BE better armed (More Money too)
for the next auction I go to!!! Mark M-886

----- Original Message ----- > Stopped by state forestry last week to see
all the M38s for sale