Re: [MV] M54 registration. DONE!!

From: George Cullen (gtc@cts.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 06:33:40 PDT

Damon,
Is this the same registration nightmare which was going to require a
letter to your state senator or similar official?

Glad to hear you have gotten this straightened out. Hopefully your
success will set a precedent for others in similar circumstance in your
state.

I have dealt with similar mindless drones in the DMV here in California.
My hassle was over a non-op car which was inmy backyard after I was in a
roll-over wreck.
My wife made the simple and honest mistake of cancelling the
registration check which was mailed to DMV just a day or so before the
accident.

Oy Vey! Cancelling the check, you would think they were going to send
the gestapo after us for that one. It cost me $275.00 to clear the title
so that I could sell it to the junkyard for $300.00 !!!

gtc