MV's in West Tn.

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 13:30:36 PDT

My complements to the owner of a beautiful M38A1 with 1/4 ton trailer, and
1/2 track I saw on a truck in Camden,TN. this morning(09JUN00). The 1/2
track was good but the jeep and trailer we're excellent! I wish I'd had more
time to stop and take a closer look ( when I saw them they were pulling into
a truckstop and I-40), later I saw them again on US 641 going through
Camden. Who do they belong to? Someone nearby? I'd like to see them again,
maybe take a few pictures.
Thanks (just being nosy),
Keith Byrd
 Parsons, TN. (25 mi. south of Camden)