Re: [MV] CUCV problems?

From: Jaime A Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 16:42:10 PDT

> What are the most common problems with the CUCV series of trucks that folks
> run across. After I finish the M-886 Ambulance, I Think I will start to look
> for a CUCV Blazer from the Forest Service.

Well, if youre lucky enough to get it from the forest service, esxpect worn
out shocks, damaged axles, worn interior, glow plug system needs
replacement, etc. Some rust maybe.

>From the DMRO, or gsa though:
missing parts, doors, engine, glass, reflectors, engine, seats, etc. just
aobut anything thats not attatched to the frame or the body could be damaged
or missing.