Re: [MV] (no subject)

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:33:16 PDT

At 07:24 PM 6/10/00 -0400, CCFALCONE5@aol.com wrote:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>Ok List
>
>A real simple question. How do you jump start a 24 volt system? My little one
>filp the switch to the "ON" position on my M37. The barrtery's are on charge
>now, but there must be a way that I could have jump started it with my 12
>volt car?

charge one battery with the car and than use the car to jump the 2ed battery
do not let car touch truck ware safety glass's wane playing with the
battery's
ore use a battery charger all night to night and jump other battery in
morning
that mite not me good on the deader battery
charging them both the same is better if you have the time
i hope no one is shooting at you