Great parts places on line

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 10:44:28 PDT

Two sites you should know about just in case:

1. http://www.Wrenchhead.com (didn't have my part, but great prices)

2. https://www.carparts.com/parts (also main site noted as autoweb.com)
Free shipping with large orders.

Was trying to find airbag suspension shocks for my 92 Lincoln. Two places
quoted my dealer $480 each on the phone! I bout croaked... $480 bucks for a
single air shock?. So I said hold on, let me see if I can find them
cheaper.. dealership said fine, but thats what they go for... right.

Went web surfing just to see what I could find. I just saved about $400 for
the pair over the price of buying from a chain store autoparts place. Got
Monroes too! Pretty happy about saving that kind of money, this was going
to be an expensive project.

PS NEVER, NEVER buy a car (or a mil-veh) with air ride suspension!!!! lol

Jack

Ferret with sensible suspension
SUMB, better yet.. Unimog suspension