Bidding Tips?

From: TACO6513@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 13:41:29 PDT

Hello Group,

I have found a M109A3 for sale in a search on the DRMO web site in my area.
The M109A3 Van truck is this truck more in demand than a M35A2 series truck?
Will the bid go higher or lower due to the truck being a Van truck? I am
going to try to go and look at the truck before the bidding ends. Any basic
points I should look for when I see the truck? If I don't get to go see the
truck how do I know what I am bidding on and how much to bid? ( or is it just
a shot in the dark?) . I have sumited a request for pictures to DRMO. Does
anyone know how long this will take? After seeing Mark's M109A3 I fell in
love. Nice truck Mark!

Thank You All
Lee C. Rhea
West Oklahoma