Re: [MV] Jeeps in Russia???

From: Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 14:26:29 PDT

> However......... there is NO data confirming the Soviets ever
> received anything but the standard MB/GPW.

There was a special Russian version that W-O at least put specifications
together for that was designated internal to the factory as "MB-Russian".
It was basically a standard ORD spec MB with the cold weather kit standard.
Don't know if they ever produced it, but I have the specifications for it.
Love to find a Russian MB data plate someday...

Todd Paisley