Such a deal!

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 18:41:51 PDT

Hello all,

I've been putting this off, but here goes....

Military Vehicles Magazine still offers one copy of everything they have
on the shelf for $100. My wonderful wife let me buy myself an
anniversary present this spring, so I took the plunge. (Maybe someday
soon she'll let me get some iron instead of just paper. ;^) )

For my C note I received 44 back issues and three calendars. That works
out to about $2.27 per magazine. I just figure the calendars were thrown
in for free. Those old magazines contain a wealth of information in
how-to articles, advice columns, vintage photos, and classified ads.
I've had them for at least two months and I've learned about front end
adjustments, getting rusted nuts unstuck, military radios, and how long
that Pontiac ambulance has been on the lot.

I strongly recommend this bargain to anyone who's either looking for
printed info about military vehicles, is working on one, or has become a
subscriber since the fifties issues. You won't be disappointed! So don't
delay kids, send in your box tops today!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com