M37 For Sale

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 19:44:46 PDT

Nice M37 For sale, Painted USMC Green, 12V, NEW CARB, this truck runs like a
champ. Not a perfect vehicle, but is one of the nicest original bodies I
have ever come across. Has one small spot that was rusted, but is now
repaired. Has 4 new tires, with a very nice used tire as spare. Truck is
located in Valdosta Ga. Will have some pics up soon. THe truck has new
canvas, wiring (homemade) and gauges. Steering is very tight, and the truck
drives like a champ. New glass also

  Sorry if I have rambled on, but I'm in a hurry, and I apologize.

   Truck is 5K and you can drive it home.

                 Jason 912-794-3566