RE: [MV] "M" series numbers list

From: Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 16:52:23 PDT

Hi Mitch,

Welcome to the Military vehicle list. There is a publication I bought from Brent Mullins Jeep parts ( I think, if my memory is correct)
called " Equipment Data Sheets for Tacom Combat and Tactical Vehicles" which was TM43-0001-31 and was dated June of 1985. It cost me about $25 and has been very helpful in understanding what vehicle folks are referring to by M number. It also gives lots of specs on the trucks like max angle of approach (slopes it will take on) etc. Portrayal Press probably has it too.
Good luck,
Jim

Jim Winne MVPA #17216

1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep Cargo Truck