DRMO Visit

From: TACO6513@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 13:39:11 PDT

Hello All,

Went to the DRMO in Fort Sill today. I saw the trucks they will be selling on
June 20th of this month. The M109A3 was missing: It was a 1967 Kaiser Jeep
with 34000 on the odometer.

Motor
Transmission
Radiator
Right front wheel (hub and rim)
The right back door to the van
All of the light covers
The top of the cab
All of the items had been stripped from the inside of the van box
All of the windows were gone from the van box
one side of the windshield was missing
the drivers seat

On the up beat what was left looked pretty good. I have seen worse. Is this
truck fixable? Or will I be better off buying a more complete truck? How much
is it worth? I did call a wrecker service and got a quote of $350 to get the
monster home.

Another question in all if the trucks down there all of the transmissions
were missing. Why?

The day wasn't a total loss got to spend the day with my Dad.

Thank You
Lee