Re: [MV] Indian 741 Exhaust system

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 16:14:02 PDT

Bob's Indian stocks the exhaust pipes and mufflers. Phone number is
717-938-2556. Email is IndianRobn@aol.com

Don't know about the saddle bags, but I haven't seen a good set yet on a
741. None of them have the correct hardware, and are made with smooth
leather. Most were made with pebble grain leather.