Re: [MV] Good PR (was: The more Mundane...)

From: Amikesomm@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 17:50:57 PDT

The little kids in my neighborhood came by to watch me rebuild the engine in
my M37, then told their little local buddies. When I first got it running
(no hood or fenders etc) and drove it around, some of the kids ran down to
the road while I was driving it around and asked how soon I could give rides.
 The neighbors who saw it trailered in looked relieved mostly because it was
no longer a non moving eyesore. The kids loved it too, and I regularly
drove them around in the evening when I had time. Fun for me, fun for them.
Apparently bragging rights too, when I drove it by the school bus stop...
Mike in VA