Re: [MV] Russia-Vintage Mil-Veh bargains

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 21:39:38 PDT

Jack,

thanks for the Russian attempt. ha ha ha! Never had that one before. Again I
can appreciate some apprehension. However, the people that arer coming up
with these greast stories about never to return from this hellish place will
never buy probaly anyway. They are in my opinion "tire kickers" who do there
shopping at garage sales. It is further interesting that some of these G.I.
Joes think that Russia covers all of the former Soviet Eastern Bloc. How
wrong they are. They need to buy a revised atlas, and consider a geography
lesson. They remind me of paintball fanatic that got hit in the head one too
many times. I cannot afford to spend my time of them, I tell you.

In some respects I like their negativity as it really motivates me to
wanting them stuck with their mouth ajar when this stuff starts rolling into
a port on that side of the pond. First shipment is scheduled to leave next
Friday to port of Montreal, Quebec.

As for the your interest, please be as specific as possible with year and
optimum model if possible. As soon as i get this from you, I will be happy
to quote.

You might find that a MIG-21 is less expensive though then the YAK.
Really!

Waiting your reply,

Mark Zurevinsky