MV Season-summer!!!!

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 07:04:13 PDT

  Hello everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying MV season,I mean summer,as much
as we are here in the peoples republic of Taxachusetts-haha. We took the
M-35 to the Saint Barnabas Strawberry Festival in Falmouth yesterday. Man was
she a hit!!! People were stopping me on the street to talk about her,and what
MVPA stood for. There is nothing like driving the coast road from Wood's Hole
to Falmouth, the beaches-the bikini's. Later on this year we'll be taking
her over to Martha's Vineyard for a classic vehicle weekend in late august.
On monday I'll be taking a brand new M-35A3 for a spin,thanks to my dear
friends in the MANG. I can't wait!!! I'm like a little kid around MV's,my
wife says it's embarasing.HAHA Who cares,life is too short!!!
    Best wishes to all on the list,and especially to Joe and Marylin Young
for finally taking a vacation!!! You work too hard Joe!!!

Mike in Plymouth,Ma.
MVPA# 20487
1969 Kaiser/Jeep M-35A2C