Re: [MV] Vintage MVs for sale

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 13:47:06 PDT

Verne,

Thanks for the comment. You are right 150 %! As a proud Canadian, they also
fit the bill.

As for the "tracked" motorbike, I have access to a Zundapp one from the
1940's if you are interested. I think that I even have a pic of it if this
is what you are looking for.

Waiting your reply,

Mark Zurevinsky