Re: Military Vehicles For Sale

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:33:19 PDT

Greetings Craig,

Actually you are the first person whom has asked about military issue
bicycles. I will aska round and get back to you soon.

If there is anything else that I can interest you in, please do not hesitate
to ask as I so much, I am starting to stockpile for later sale. For your
information, I have just secured the use of huge warehouse space in Ukraine
where I plan to store many of the items I purchase prior to export.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky