Cleaning Barn

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 12:26:10 PDT

Hi List,
        Trying to clean the barn a bit to move around again (had some paths
- now clogged). All stuff is FOB New Fairfield, Connecticut, USA and I'll
try and get pics as needed ASAP.

2X T90 transmission & transfer, take out condition from CJ2A/3A, best offer

1941 WC12 trans, transfer, axles, driveshafts, springs, spare tire carrier,
bumpers, fenders, express box (no tailgate), hood, grill, small parts, must
go, make offers

1947 Dodge WD cab, basically same as WC12 cab, passes well in conversion
from open cab, decent shape with doors and windshield, best offer

1954? Dodge 6 cyl. flathead engine, was in WC12 but has 1954/55 dates cast
on block and head, looks like a T207/T211 but pad pitted so can't tell,
thought it was T214, best offer

Can package anything together, the more you want the cheaper it gets because
the stuff has to start leaving. Delivery is a subject we can talk about
depending on how far. Happy to trade for MB/GPW parts.

Thanks,
Dennis O'Connor