Tool rack on M35?

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 15:10:47 PDT

Hi List,

Been thinking, what sort of equipment should be on the rack that is located
over the spare tire on a M35A2? Also, what are the solid metal bars that I
found located inside the compartment below the drivers door used for?
Speaking of that compartment, there also was a really nice first aid kit and
a reflective triangle kit in that compartment on my new M35, I know what
those are for, but I sure hope that someone isnt trying to tell me something
:)

Andy