Beltring Identification

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 03:01:29 PDT

Identification....

Hmmm.... could all paint our vehicles bright pink, that'll surely make them
readily identifiable....

On a serious note... the only idea I could come up with would be for someone
with artistic flair... must be someone out there... to knock up some artwork
for a simple MV List badge which could then be emailed to all list members,
then if you're a list member attending Beltring, all you need to do is to
print out the "badge", write your name on it and attach it to the windscreen
of your vehicle, or for bikes, a prominent location, or for people in an ID
badge wallet... assuming people would be happy to wear them.

This would be a no-cost method of recognition which could be easily
distibuted to anyone wishing to take part.

Unfortunately I have no artistic flair.... except when using a spray gun.

However any scheme will be fairly pointless if there are too few list
members going to Beltring.

Regards

Tim