Registering MV's

From: mark fisher (fishmeok@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 10:56:10 PDT

Hi
My M-715 is registered as a 1 ton jeep gladiator- I had no problem
transferring the forest service title in Seattle- just had to get a little
creative with the dot, but they were very helpful with the short vin
number- the only problem I had was getting the vehicle weighed to get a
"certificated" weight.
I'm in MI now and have had no problem getting the truck or my M38A1
registered and insured (I have several policies with Amica). The M38A1 is
simply listed as a 1952 Jeep, two door with the military VIN.
Mark