WTB Dodge M37

From: John Bennett (john.bennett@directwebcorp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 10:55:56 PDT

Well, it's official. I got the MV bug bad. After buying my M35A2 all I can
think about anymore is getting more. Eventually I hope to work up to
something that is either tracked, armored, or amphibious, but those kinds of
MV's won't fit into the budget right now, as I'd like to get something that
is in driveable condition for under $4000.

After going 4 wheeling with one, I think I've decided the next purchace will
be an M37. Preferably one that runs but needs some TLC. Does anyone know
of any M37s for sale in the Western Washington area? If the price is right,
and the body/running gear is in good shape, I would consider buying one that
needed a new engine and/or transmission.

Thanks!
John Bennett
Auburn, WA
'91 XJ 8" lift, 35" tires, air lockers.