Overlord Returns

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 12:59:28 PDT

Does anybody have any definate information about this event???? I know they
are going to be in Brewton, Alabama on July 9th and will stay for a couple of
days. We (in Alabama) are trying to make arrangements to welcome them and
have some help standing by, but it's hard to do without definate information.
 The City of Mobile wants to host a reception/dinner for them but we're
unclear as to exactly when they plan to be in Mobile. I understand they
intend to visit Mobile and Pensacola using Brewton, Alabama as a base of
operations, but would really like to hear from somebody that has a real
handle on this thing.

Tom Campbell - President of "Dixie Division Military Vehicles Club" - Alabama
MVPA