Insurance

From: Tom DeGraw (surplus@kanab.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 15:16:38 PDT

Thanks so much to everyone who replied regarding Allied Insurance Group
refusing to write a policy for my M-37. I got some VERY interesting
Anyway, I went to a local State Farm agent here in southern Utah and
although she was slightly perplexed, she happily gave me a very good
quote on the MV....
In return, I also had her write policies for my pick-up,and my 2
daughter's vehicles...at an even greater savings. Everyone is happy
again, except the agent from Allied.
Again, thanks to everyone who replied. I saved almost all responses and
hope to be able to help someone else out sometime with a similiar
problem. Tom (DooWop)