Members/Parades

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 20:43:41 PDT

All, looking for new members to join with us celebrating the 4th of July
and other events. Come and join us in the 4th of July parades at Bothell
Washington (starts noon); Arlington Washington (starts 5PM). Also the
McChord AFB, Tacoma, Wa Air Show on the 24th & 25th of June and the
Arlington Air Show 7/5 thru 7/9. We will have 10 to 12 vehicles in each
parade and always looking for more. Contact me off list for details. Tks
Keith Dewey, secretary Puget Sound MVCC