M20 for sale/M201 WOF jeeps 4 sale

From: G740@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 06:31:59 PDT

Fellow listers,
A freind of mine in Northern Wisconsin has decided to sell his fully restored
M20. I know this vehicle well, as I have helped him accessorize it. It has
all the correct boxes and radios inside, ring mount etc. Nothing is needed
except a new driver. Anyone interested in this, should e me off list. The
price tag is $27,000.

Also, if anyone is seriously interested in the previously advertized M201 WOF
jeeps, let me know. I can hook you up to buy them at a much better price.
$8000 for the same barely used, controlled climate storage jeeps. They are
not NOS as advertised, rather, they are barely used, look new with full
enclosure etc. Let me know and I will put you in touch with the appropriate
person.