JXD Hercules

From: dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 10:24:07 PDT

Are there any Herc experts out there. Have started on a M3A1 Scout Car
and the Herc that is in it has seen better days. Are there any gov
rebuilds around? I understand that this engine was used in WWII Studebaker
6x6's and in civilvan Diamond T rucks as well as in forklifts and welders.
Any help of what interchanges would be of great help. Luckily, I do have
the intake and exhaust manifords I think I have an engine located, but
trying to figure out if it will fit. Thanks Howard at DVS