M35 stuff...

From: Don Stewart (donstewart6500@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 13:06:03 PDT

OK, fellas, Murphy's Law strikes again...

   No sooner do I get back from my parts buying bonanza to Greene Equipment
(with my minivan loaded to the gills with M35 goodies) than I find a problem
on my truck:
  I've got an axle boot (correct terminology?) on the front axle leaking
grease all over the driveway. Cut in a couple of places. May have been
caused by tuesday afternoon's trail ride...
  Where can I get another? I'm guessing the brake/hub/etc has got to come
off to replace it?
  If anybody's come across this, help will naturally be appreciated.

Don