Another M37 runs and drives!

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 14:44:13 PDT

We finally took our first ride in the M37! The engine hasn't
been timed, but ran good enough to get us around a couple of
blocks in our neighborhood. After being parked about 1/2
hour, we noticed a bad leak under the rear differential,
which turned out to be the rear pinion seal. Barry replaced
it last night, and it is raining today or we would have
driven it back to work. It needs to have the brakes
adjusted, but no leaks in the brake system at all. It also
needs some electrical wiring repair, and to install the door
mount tire carrier/spare tire. It sure is noisy! Rides nice,
though. Needs a new set of tires also. Ah, it never ends,
does it?
Get 'em rolling, keep 'em rolling!