GP Engines

From: Jim Allen (jimallen@onlinecol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 11:06:54 PDT

When I spoke of the "NNA" engine in connection with the '41 Ford GP
pre-standardized quarter-ton (in the M151 engine posts), I actually meant
to say 9-N. The 9-N was the L-head engine that was half of a Merc V8. The
NAA engine (not "NNA"), I gather, was the OHV that came in the later
tractors and, I understand the recent posts, bears a resemblance to the
M151 engine but may not be an actual "blood relative."

        Jim Allen