Re: [MV] Antelope Valley Trucks......

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 19:26:26 PDT

Isn't it interesting the experiences we all have. I have bought many parts
for my M35A2 from Antelope Valley Trucks and they have been outstanding for
me. The merchandise has always been everything they said it would be, they
have shipped immediately, the price has always been good. I beg to differ
on this on, they have been excellent to me

Verne Valentine
MVPA 20863
M35A2