WTS: Some Military parts

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 20:35:55 PDT

I have several parts that could be used with military vehicles or used to
fix them.
    1. NOS in the box: 25ft. 5/16 ID Hose Assembly, nonmetallic. THis is
also called a acy hose for you welders. These are beautiful and a steal for
20 bucks, You would pay more for just a regular air hose. I have several
of these, let me know if you interested and how many.

    2. Very interesting item. I have several light assemblies that take
standard military tail lights and plug into standard military light plug.
These have a 15 ft cord that winds up, on back they have a hanger and 3
rubber pads. These would be really nice to keep in the miltary vehicle or
change over to 120 volt to use in places. They could be modified to do just
about anything. See some pics of them on photopoint, I'll list the url at
the end of the message. These are white and NOS in the box. $20 plus
shipping,

located in Hahira ga.

  Jason

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=181028&a=6887644