thanks for the info

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 22:03:51 PDT

Joe,

>From your post:

Also, if you have to back up the Sprague clutch will
disengage from forward and re-engage in reverse, not
usually a problem unless you're trying to rock the
truck to get it out of whatever its stuck in.
Consider that the rear wheels have to then sping in
reverse to get the clutch to engage again.

Joe

I think I just figured out how i broke a front axle
shaft on my M211. Rocking it to try and get it
unstuck(unsuccessfully).
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Thanks,
Brian