M38a1 colors

From: mark fisher (fishmeok@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 14:24:17 PDT

I am trying to find some pictures of an M38A1 (or M38 for that matter) in
USAF colors but can't seem to find any. The only thing i've found that even
comes close is a CJ-5 painted blue with "U.S. AIR FORCE" rather badly
stenciled on the side at a Hollywood vehicle movie rental places' web site.
Does anybody out there have any book titles I can look for or any good
links? I've been to O.D. com and Portrayal but they don't have anything
with color pictures.
Thanks for the help
Mark
BTW anybody else in SW Michigan have an M-715 or M38A1?