Antelope Valley Trucks......

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 08:18:22 PDT

 Folks lets not forget that attitude or perceived attitude can be your best
friend or worst enemy. I own a small gun shop (and surplus) in NM and I get
customers in that I would bend over backwards for, I also have had people
come in and bitch about the prices and why don't I have more stuff and on
and on and.......... these folks are the ones you want to tell "if you don't
like things here, leave, and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the
way out" Just a thought from the guy selling things. Mark M-886 Ambulance.

Subject: Re: [MV] Antelope Valley Trucks......

> WOW...always had good luck with Norm at Antelope Valley..???? Suprised, to
> say the least, always pleasent and friendly...good service......
>
> Jon
>

> At 02:47 AM 6/23/00 +0000, you wrote:
> > Greene's a great guy to deal with. You name it, he's got it.
Reasonably