M114 wanted / trade HUMVEE

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 09:06:47 PDT

Hello,

I offered a HUMVEE for trade yesterday. It is a very nice + condition 4
door softop. It has the correct radio setup, radial tires, deepwater
fording kit, and new doors and tops, grill guard, etc., etc.

 It is not an auction HUMVEE.

It has all of the proper N.Y.S. titles, registrations, inspections,
licenses, etc., etc. and it is insured and on the road now. Previously,
it was a State of Ohio Titled vehicle.

I would consider trading it for a very nice M114.

The HUMVEE lives in Western New York.

If any M114 owners, want to talk about it, please email me your
telephone number and I will call you, or I can email you my telephone #
if you would like. Thanks

Tom