Invitation to Wehlse Spektakel Holland July 2

From: buka (buka@wxs.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 09:55:42 PDT

Hi List,

This might be interesting to the European members.

Sunday the second of July 2000 the annual Wehlse Spektakel will take place
near Arnhem, The Netherlands. This is a growing event and has everything to
do with motorized vehicles and spectacle. What will you find there? A huge
static show featuring all kind of cars form the little Fiat 500 to Ward la
Frances but also motorcycles! Demoruns with dragsters, carting, burn-outs,
tank car-crushing(??). But also music, modelling, drinks etc .The aim is to
have over a 1000 vehicles gathered this year.

Last year was the first time military vehicles were present. This was very
much appreciated by the visitors.This year we want to do it even
better/greener. We want to have more MV's present and dazzle the visitors
with green! So when you do have a MV(no matter how old or what nationality)
and you want to have a good time...take your ....MVand join the spectacle!

For more information you can contact Marcel Brinkhorst
E-mail: marcelbrinkhorst@gelrevision.nl
tel / fax : +31 (0) 313-479481

Hope to see some of you! Dennis Buijs
Amsterdam The Nehterlands