For Sale: Harley WLA Motors (unused)

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 16:00:49 PDT

Greetings,

I have thirty (30) unused WLA Harley motors complete with carbs for sale. I
would like to sell them in lots of a minimum of 10. However, if the offers
are righty, i will consider selling them in other configurations.

Motors are located in Ukraine and have been stored since WWII and are
availabale for immediate sale/shipment.

If anyone is interested (seriously), please reply to me as I will have pics
available at the beginning of the week.

Please excuse my forwardness however if you are a tire kicker, or do most of
your shopping at garage sales, please do not reply. I need not waiste your
time and mine.

regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ